Transmission fluid check on manual transmission 1999 ford ranger 4 cylinder apparently there is no dipstick to check the transmission fluid on this truck and you have to climb underneath the car unscrew a bolt and look in some reservoir anyone know off the top of their head where this bolt is located thanks. How do you check transmission fluid level in manual transmission on a ford ranger you would have to remove the large hex head bolt that is about in the middle of the unit on the drivers side. Follow these steps to add transmission fluid in a 1999 ford ranger xlt 40l v6 extended cab pickup 4 door complete video instructions to add transmission fluid to a 1999 ford ranger xlt 40l v6 extended cab pickup 4 door when and how to check fluid level engine should be running
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.